Been helping work a lot with training staff for the new open in Westerfield, a lot of driving and late nights hence the lack of posts last few days.. I should be happy I'm very busy but I still can't seem to distract myself from the loss of my relationship. I struggle to seperate my emotions so it takes a big toll giving 100% at work. I don't know if this makes me strong or weak?
Anyway, I'm currently writing this blog post today on a train in Belgium! We managed to make bonus at work so I don't feel too guilty about spending the money plus I really needed to get away.
I don't think Belgium was my finest choice though, it was spur of the moment as I have a few days holiday and I already knew from experience how quick and easy it was to get to. I came here last year with my ex and it's simply made me realise how much I miss our journeys. I really wish he was here with me and not some randomer...😔
Not going to let that sadness get it the way though! En route to Ghent which is my favourite place to go and stuff my face with waffles.
Comments
Post a Comment