They say that people with depression start their day backwards.. they wake up tired and are wide awake at night. This seems to be my pattern at the moment that I'm hoping this medication will break.
The good news is that once I'm up and out my mood generally picks up and I start to feel more positive and this has only been getting better each day.
I need to remember to focus on the short term goals and the first one is the get the extension completed for the house, still waiting on the architect at the moment so in the mean time all I can do is focus on not spending any money and saving every penny! New kitchens and extensions aren't cheap! Luckily, last Christmas, my uncle-in-law who's an experienced builder offered his services for free! So I should feel blessed really ☺️
I still miss my ex very dearly but I'm starting to realise that you cannot rely on one person for stability.. only you can do that yourself. Wish me luck 🥂
Comments
Post a Comment